April 26th, 2022
Holy shit, what a crazy few days/week/whatever in god's name time frame it's been it's... been.
First things first, I just want to give you all a few cool recommendations from me to you.
- Get your wisdom teeth taken out when they tell you to, or you may be awake at an ungodly hour holding an ice pack to your jaw praying for your pain medication to kick in.
- Speaking of medication, get your refills sooner than later otherwise you may start going through withdrawals from your psychiatric medication during finals week, and that blows.
- Turning over rocks is, in fact, a form of therapy.
Other than the series of events you can expect from what I've mentioned above, it's been fine. I got one of three finals done today and have the others at least started, so I can finish up before the due date of the 29th really easily. My essay topics have been interesting, I just keep kicking myself because I need to start outlining my papers. I find it really easy to think of how a paper is going to go but once I start writing it, it feels meandering and jumpy. That's a skill I want to start to work on, at least.
Work has been boring as ever, though, which is half awesome and half... well, boring. Sucks just sitting behind a desk doing really tedious busy work type stuff. Can't wait to get back into some bigger projects if they have any for me. I hope they do! I think my bosses like me which is nice. At least, I know they trust me which is really all I can ask for at a job. I have a lot of cool conversations with my supervisors too, they're really laid back which is appreciated. I can get easily stressed out in work environments so having people who I feel see me as an equal is very important to me.
That's all for this entry. Let me leave you all of with a little bit of a site roadmap, then.
- I plan on uploading basically every PDF I have (which is a lot) and hosting them here assuming I have the space. If I don't, then at least the important ones and cool articles I've read.
- More shrines are on the way.
- I might make a self shipping page, though I'm a little shy about sharing stuff like that publicly anymore.
- I'm also considering a page/maybe series of blog posts about alterhumanity and my relationship to it. Been thinking about it a lot lately. Shy about this too.
P.S. I turn 21 on the 8th! Very excited about that too.