July 13th, 2022
Just a brief life update.
It's been a pretty good time. First things first, I'm going on a vacation soon to Colorado! I'm very excited, I haven't been travelling in a while and have never been anywhere in the US besides Florida and a few states around me. I'm going to take a bunch of pictures and probably post about it once we're back home.
Also, some good media out lately. New Chainsaw Man!!! I'm so excited, the first chapter of part 2 was awesome and I'm super excited to see where it goes. WWDITS also has a new season out which has been awesome. Only the first two episodes are out right now, but they are so good. No spoilers, but the Nandermo agenda seems to be heading towards completion this eason which has me so excited. I love Nandor and Guillermo, they're some of my fave characters.
Other than that, a lot of Elden Ring. I'm like, level 107 or something? And still have a lot of game left, it seems. I've been having a lot of fun with it, it's a really cool game. Definitely check it out if you haven't.
In terms of personal stuff, I've been pretty okay. I've been dealing with some internal struggle with alterhumanity related stuff lately, mostly the struggle between wanting to talk about some things I've been experiencing and also knowing that people are going to, even in a well meaning way, just tell me that I'm delusional and blah blah. I don't think I'm harming anyone, I don't feel like I need to be 'fixed'. Whatever, though. I have a really supportive friend I can talk to at least, and that's nice.
I'm still considering a website redesign, but I'm struggling with what I want. I think I want something really minimalist, but I can't commit to it. Maybe I'm just afraid it won't be 'impressive'? I should get out of that mentality, though. I just want a website to put stuff on. I don't need it to be some sort of masterpiece of coding.
A few random thoughts:
- I want to write a story and put it on here, but I'm struggling with basic plotting and also the fact that it's terribly self indulgent. I may start writing and posting soon, though.
- I learned that I likely have a very slight alcohol allergy. Not really that much of a drinker, but interesting fact about me.
- I'm kind of excited to go back to school this August. I have some cool classes and I honestly miss my work.
- One of the most valuable things you can have in your life is someone who is able to talk you off the ledge, so to speak. What I mean is, I appreciate those in my life who can talk me down from high anxiety lines of thinking. I hope I can provide that for other people, too.
- My tarantula has been doing good after her molt. I think she might have eaten, finally. Not entirely sure, but she seemed hungry when I put the worm in there.
- I've been wanting to play Minecraft so much the past few months, but I find that the game isn't fun for me anymore, at least not for long stretches. I used to be able to get fixated on it and play hours a day, but it's hard now. Maybe I can learn how to make the game fun again?
- I wish there was more good D/S universe BL manga that had even a semblance of a plot.
- Life is pretty neat, actually.